Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wonderland, In-laws and Tea Parties

Well, as you may have guessed from the new look of my little home on the web I am very, trés, muito, beaucoup excited about this weekend's premier of Alice in Wonderland.  In fact, if you live in Louisville consider yourself invited to join us this Saturday night as we check it out in IMAX 3-D!!!!!!

Another really neat thing going on this weekend is a last-minute, semi-surprise visit from Joshua's mom, Mrs. Beverly, and her husband Frank.  They will be arriving sometime tomorrow night.  That means that tonight I will get chez Joshua, Jenna and Bentley in order.  But never fear - I will get a little down-time too.  I have to, you see, because I received from Netflix this week a Disney film which Mr. Farris refuses to watch with me:  Princess Protection Program.  So, as he is teaching tonight, Bentley and I will watch it.  We will watch it, and thoroughly enjoy its family-friendly, Disney fun-ness (yes, fun-ness is a word).

I am still working on my knitting projects and hope to complete them soon so I will have some pictures to show you.  Other than that I have a slight headache and a scratchy throat.  I hope I am not getting sick!  Joshua complains that I always get sick just in time for the weekends.  I think I will have some tea tonight while I clean and relax.  Tea and cake.... uhm... very appropriate.... just the thing to get me in the mood for this weekend. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment