Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Weekend Fun

I am so excited about this weekend!  It is going to be so much fun!

This week has been really amazing.  It started off with a wonderful Sunday.  Joshua and I had a very worshipful time together at church which was followed up by lunch and fellowship with Ryan and Lizzie Kirk.  Lizzie is a friend from Knoxville who has recently moved to Louisville so Ryan can attend Southern Seminary.  Ryan and Joshua have really hit it off (they even went running together this morning!) so it's pretty terrific. 

Monday I was up bright and early to attend a boot camp-style workout at the Seminary's health and recreation center before putting in a full day of work and class.  It was awesome!  I need to talk Maristela and Lizzie into doing it with me.  The rest of the week was uneventful but fun and productive.  Last night Maristela and I got together while Joshua was teaching his class.  We went to a step aerobics class together and worked up a sweat!  I typically run and do a weight routine, but it's fun to mix it up and keep my body guessing a little bit too.

Tonight Joshua and I have a Halloween party to attend.  I cannot decide whether or not to dress up.  If I do dress up, what will I go as?  Still, we won't stay very long because I need to get ready for TOMORROW!  Tomorrow is our big Harry Potter party!  I am so excited!  I am making treacle fudge and butterbeer.  In addition I will have pulled pork sandwiches, spinach and artichoke dip and chips, peach cobler and assorted beverages.  Daniel and Maristela are bringing pumpkin pasties.  Lizzie and Ryan are bringing something too but I am not sure what. 

It is supposed to be raining and cold - the perfect day for staying in, hanging out with friends and having a Harry Potter marrathon.  If you are around you should stop in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment